- Metal drill bits ground from solid, extremely heat resistant 5% cobalt-alloyed high speed steel produced according to DIN 338.
- Suitable for drilling high alloy content steels and metals with tensile strengths over 1000 N/mm² like stainless steel.
- QUAD EDGE™ Tip: unique combination of 135° split point and four cutting edges: 135° split point allows for precise & fast drilling start without walking. Four cutting edges create smaller chips to prevent heat build up for longer life.
- Variable flute geometry: For faster material ejection. Helps the bit run cooler and prevent it from burning out faster.
- Enhanced tapered web: Wider core towards the shank of the drill bit. Strengthens the core to increase overall flute durability.
- 3-flat shank from ø 5 mm for better grip and prevents chuck slippage.
- Colour: bronze.