- Large carbide tip with patented rebar chamfers. Ensures lower vibration and optimised drilling performance
when hitting reinforced steel equalling longer life time.
- Especially developed robust head geometry with optimum 4 x 90° symmetry of carbide tip. Reduces
jamming up on hitting reinforcing steel.
- Centering point with 130° point angle. Easy spot drilling with pinpoint accuracy and ensures optimum
guidance during drilling.
- Big, robust secondary cutter with dynamic, curved cutting edge. Supports the primary cutter for faster drilling.
- Shorter spiral windings. For faster transport of drilling dust from the head to the flute = Less wear and heat
build up at the tip.
- Innovative, unique carbide tip. With more carbide on all diameters and extra carbide on ø > 32 mm.
- Wear mark on both sides of primary cutter. Guarantees diameter accuracy i.e. for anchor fittings. Life time
indicator in warranty cases.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.